The application records results of science and research (especially publications) and other academic activities. It also serves as a tool for submitting data to the RIV database (Information Register of R&D results), exporting data for statistic analyses, and internal evaluation of research.
Students, Employees, Public
Benefits and key features
- comprehensive records of R&D results (publishing activity, applied results, architectural works and activities in the field of scientific community),
- clear statistics and assessments (evaluation on parts, statistics of doctoral studies, H-index and others),
- supporting the process of quantified criteria for habilitation and professor appointment procedures,
- annual processing and export of results to the RIV database (basis for the MŠMT budget according to the Methodology for Evaluating Research Organizations) and import of the evaluation to the application.
- access to the application through the web interface,
- the application is automatically available to all CTU employees and doctoral students (after login using the CTU password).