Create, manage, operate, and back up virtual servers in a VMWARE environment.
Benefits and key features
- setting up servers in VMware,
- backup by Veeam system,
- monitoring by the PRTG system and by access available also for contract owners,
- high availability using VMware HA,
- virtual server can be set up with CentOS operating system,
- delivery of own server image with own OS is possible.
- you can request services by selecting “Support – HelpDesk” on this page,
- operational demands, including financial ones, are settled by a contract between CIC and the university part for which the server is set up.
- hardware requirements for VM (CPU, RAM, HDD, etc.) according to an agreement and according to current CIC possibilities (free capacities).