SFIS is a database system that creates, processes and evaluates the data necessary for financial management. It is used at all faculties and school parts. An add-on application closely linked to iFIS is Webmailer, which sends user-defined reports by e-mail.
Benefits and key features
The component includes the following modules:
- Accounting – general ledger, income statement, balance sheet, CF statement.
- Finance – cash register, bank, liabilities, receivables, balance, VAT (DPH).
- Contracts – projects: system for contract support procedure by the contracting authority
- Budget – monitoring financial limits of cost centers, contracts and activities.
- Assets – accounting of long-term and operational records of short-term assets.
- Warehouses – storage, reservation, sales and cashier module.
- Orders – purchase management through set cost limits (budgets).
- Register of contracts – registration and publication of contracts in ISRS.
- Records management – administration of received and sent e-mail.
- Webmailer – generating and distributing print reports especially for grant solvers and employees involved in economic activities of departments and workplaces.
- administration is managed through UserMap system according to technical roles,
- name and CTU password are required for access,
- Java 7 or 8 is required to run the system,
- the service can be started by the authorized users from CTU networks, and it is not accessible outside these networks.