Abonent is a reservation system for a long-term subscribed parking in the car park under the building of the Faculty of Architecture.
Benefits and Key Features
- an employee or a student can make their reservation of parking space,
- there are 2 forms of subscribed parking:
- Abonent A – full-time parking 24 hours a day / 7 days a week,
- Abonent B – parking during weekdays from 6:00 to 22:00 (for parking during the remaining hours and during a weekend the prices for a short-time parking are applied),
- reservation can be made at the CTU Card Office in CIC Jugoslávských partyzánů 3, vchod B3, Praha 6
- payment only cash
- reservation becomes valid only after payment,
- if your relation with CTU terminates and you still have your parking space reserved, the reservation does not expire and you can use it all up.
- CTU login (username and CTU password) are used for access,
- valid prices are stated in the price list,
- reservation can be cancelled according to the conditions stated in the price list.
- reservation can be made at the earliest 90 days before it starts,
- reservation must be paid within 7 days after it is made and up to one day before it starts.
Possible forms of payment for subscribed parking
- by a bank order – the subscribed parking can start 10 days after payment at the earliest,
- by cash in the CTU Card Office – the subscribed parking can start on the following day at the earliest,
- by internal card from the CTU payment system – the subscribed parking can start on the following day at the earliest.
When paying by the internal CTU card, a two-phase verification is performed as follows:
- user is redirected to the internal payment gateway, where it is necessary to log in with username and CTU password,
- a security code will be sent to preferred e-mail set by the user in UserMap,
- the code must be entered on the payment gateway page to complete the transaction,
- the payment must be completed within 15 minutes,
- Restriction – you can only pay amounts up to CZK 4 000,00 by the CTU card.
If you enter the car park using the key fob, you must also use the key fob to leave. If you enter the car park using the CTU card, you must also use the CTU card to leave. It is not permitted to enter the car park with the key fob and to leave with the card and vice versa.