Electronic support for assigning grants to support specific research by doctoral and master´s degree students. The agenda of Student Research Conferences (SVK) is also a part of this support.
Benefits and key features
- targeted support for the costs of projects within the research and development activities of students in doctoral and master study programs,
- registration of Student Grant Competition (SGS) applications, selection and grant procedures, budget reduction and monitoring, submission and approval of grant changes, submission of interim and final reports, evaluation of these reports, extension of support for multi-annual grants and final grant evaluation
- registration of SVK applications, selection and grant procedures and their conclusion in the form of final reports,
- an overview of assigned grants and conferences,
- detailed schedule of SGS and SVK,
- register of members of the SGS Grant Committee, Expert Evaluation Committees and the Audit Committee.
- access to the application through the web interface,
- the application is automatically available to all CTU employees and students (after login using the CTU password).
- all important information (SGS, FAQ, guides, contest announcement, schedule, detailed instructions, news, etc.) is available on the home page of the application,
- authorization to operate (czech only).