Several instances based on the electronic tool Moodle are available to support e-learning education.
Students, Employees, Partners, Public
Benefits and key features
- system for accredited courses is operated at https://moodle-vyuka.cvut.cz,
- moodle-vyuka is integrated with the system for studies administration – KOS, so courses and schedules can be set up automatically for teachers and students, including the possibility to divide them into groups according to lectures, tutorials or laboratory exercises,
- system for other courses not related to standard classes is operated at https://moodle-ostatni.cvut.cz,
- it allows to create courses for the public, preparatory courses for entrance examination, etc.
- Moodle was originally an acronym for Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment
- set up of courses for teachers is managed by faculty courses administrators,
- the above mentioned systems are provided centrally for the whole university; within CTU you can meet other moodle instances that are administered by individual faculties or departments.
- CTU username and password are required for use.