It is a basic identification card of the CTU employees and other non-students.
Benefits and key features
The PERSONAL card is issued for employees and non-students (part-time employees, participants in lifelong learning courses, external persons, cooperators)
The first card issuance is free of charge, in case of loss or damage a fee 200 CZK is charged (see the Price List for details – in Czech only).
In order to issue a new card, the following has to be ensured:
1) the person must be registered in the CTU Information System,
- the employment relationship must be registered by the personal department in EGJE database (formerly PMSV),
- other valid relationships must be registered by the personal department in Central Identity Register (CRI), in case of participants in lifelong learning courses by the study department in KOS system,
- if personal data do not match the data recorded in the CTU Information System, card will be issued only after correction by the relevant department and after the data are transferred to card register (on the following day).
2) at the CTU Card Office it is necessary to present,
- proof of identity (ID card or passport),
- it is convenient to bring a colour photo of a passport size (4,5 cm x 3,5 cm), which will be scanned and returned back. If the photo is not available, the person will be digitally photographed for free on the spot.
For more information see the rules: Podmínky pro vydávání a používání průkazů typu osobní ČVUT (in Czech only).
Some operations related to card issuance and complaint are subject to a fee. See the Price List for details (in Czech only).
Information on changing a card before its validity expires.
Holders of PERSONAL cards, older types of EMPLOYEE or GUEST cards, whose validity will expire soon (the date is printed on the card), can apply for a free replacement card. The card will be replaced at the CTU Card Office.
In order to get a new card, it is necessary to prove identity and bring a current colour photo of a passport size, or the person will be photographed at the CTU Card Office.