On the website of the Institute of Physical Education and Sport (ÚTVS) you will find all necessary information on compulsory and optional physical education (PE) and on sports at CTU in general.
Students, Employees, Public
Benefits and key features
- an overview of all sports offered in the course of PE lessons,
- an overview of all summer and winter sports courses offered (events out of Prague, in the mountains, by the water, in the countryside),
- instructions for PE classes registration and registration for a particular PE lesson (CTU password required),
- instructions for sports courses registration and registration for the chosen course (it is necessary to use CTU password),
- web support for PE teaching – tourism, health physical education, frisbee, fitness training, Irish dances, geocaching, yoga, power yoga, self-defense, climbing, tennis, badminton, fitness training for paramedics, physiotherapy (CTU password required),
- contacts for lectors,
- information about Academic Sport,
- information about University Physical Education Unions: VSK ČVUT Prague z.s., VŠTJ Technika Praha z.s., Sports team Tralalalala at FJFI,
- information about CTU sports facilities and possibilities of their use and rental,
- U3V information,
- news about PE and sport at CTU,
- offer of sport events for students.
- most of the content is freely accessible,
- to register for PE classes, summer or winter courses and for a web teaching support it is necessary to use a valid CTU Password.