A qualified personal certificate will help you to create a guaranteed electronic signature, which is recognized by all public authorities in the Czech Republic.
Benefits and key features
- The certificate is required for communication with government agencies and signing documents under EU law.
- Authorized persons for OVM (public originator) are obliged to use only the level of qualified signature, which requires a certified HW encryption means for generating and storing the certificate.
- CTU has a framework agreement with the CA (certification authority) Postsignum and it is not possible to use certificates of other CAs to represent the university. By concluding the framework agreement, the CTU became the CA (registration authority) CA Postsignum and it is no longer possible to issue the certificate at Czechpoint branches.
- Each personal qualified certificate for ID 68407700 must contain at least the following information:
O: Czech Technical University in Prague
OU: name of the organizational unit of the 2nd level of the CTU structure for which the certificate is issued
e-mail: employee email from the domain (subdomain) “CVUT.CZ”
- The statutory representatives of the components are automatically entitled to the qualified certificate.
- Other employees are subject to the decision of the relevant statutory representative, who approves the original applications for the certificate and thus decides on the possibility of assigning them.
- An employee who is entitled to obtain a qualified certificate for ID number 68407700 should have written and signed on its components the scope of use of the certificate (authorization), including acquaintance with the rules of working with electronic documents for their long-term provability and archiving.
Acquisition of a certificate
All requests for CA Postsignum certificates are handled exclusively via the portal https://helpdesk.cvut.cz and use “qualified PostSignum certificate ” component