CTU Central Library is a university-wide unit located in campus Dejvice in the NTK building and also at the faculties outside of Dejvice area. It provides services to the entire university.
Students, Employees, Partners, Public
Benefits and key features
- access to printed and electronic library collections – library catalogue,
- access to electronic information resources – EIZ catalogue,
- access to records of university theses, full texts of documents and publications of CTU authors – Digital Repository of CTU,
- provides services – borrowing, EDD, MVS, information retrieval, consultation,
- provides support to students, scientists, academics.
- access to EIZ is from CTU IP address or VPN or Shibboleth remote access,
- for the loan services a CTU card and registration are required.