Identification key tag which can be issued in addition to the card.
Students, Employees, Partners
Benefits and key features
- key fob is used to enter buildings and offices,
- to enter car parks operated by CTU,
- issue is charged according to the Price List – in Czech only.
Key fob can be issued:
- to a person with a valid relationship to CTU – the person has to pay in cash (CZK 130),
- on the basis of an application form confirmed by the head of the department or other part – it is paid by the relevant department on invoice.
APPLICATION FORM FOR CTU KEY FOBS ISSUANCE (in Czech only)
A completed application form will be submitted to the CTU Card Centre. its employee will check the accuracy and completeness of information required and then key fobs will be prepared. Takeover of key fobs is confirmed by a signature of responsible person and will be distributed to their holders.
For more information see The Rules for issuing and using the Identification Cards at CTU (in Czech only).
Some operations related to key fob issuance and complaint are subject to a fee. See the Price List for details (in Czech only).