Identification key tag which can be issued in addition to the card.
From 4.9.2023 the CTU Card Centre has been opened in a replacement operating premises, which are located in the street Jugoslávských partyzánů 1580/3, entrance B3, 3rd floor (above the Technical Canteen).
We apologize for problems.
Students, Employees, Partners
Benefits and key features
- key fob is used to enter buildings and offices,
- to enter car parks operated by CTU,
- issue is charged according to the Price List – in Czech only.
Key fob can be issued:
- to a person with a valid relationship to CTU – the person has to pay in cash (150 CZK),
- on the basis of an application form confirmed by the head of the department or other part – it is paid by the relevant department on invoice.
APPLICATION FORM FOR CTU KEY FOBS ISSUANCE (in Czech only)
A completed application form will be submitted to the CTU Card Centre. its employee will check the accuracy and completeness of information required and then key fobs will be prepared. Takeover of key fobs is confirmed by a signature of responsible person and will be distributed to their holders.
For more information see The Rules for issuing and using the Identification Cards at CTU (in Czech only).
Some operations related to key fob issuance and complaint are subject to a fee. See the Price List for details (in Czech only).