It is the primary university infrastructure for access (authentication), for cooperation with other Active Directory services, and it is the foundation for many other systems, especially those of Microsoft.
Benefits and key features
- it includes complete register of users at CTU, their passwords, roles, and other key attributes for operation of many other systems,
- it is operated in redundant mode,
- it is the main system for other Active Directory run at the university,
- it is an implementation of LDAP directory services based on Microsoft Active Directory,
- it is an expandable and scalable directory service that enables effective arrangement of network resources,
- it is based on standard Internet protocols,
- it clearly defines the network structure,
- it organizes groups of computers and domains.
Information about the system and its operation is available only to the CTU authorized personnel.
Authorization to operate (czech only).