The initial CTU password allows users to receive a username and set their permanent CTU password without having to visit CTU personally. Only people who have been admitted to study at CTU for the first time and so far have no relationship with CTU will receive an initial password. Newly-accepted students can take advantage of this feature once they are registered in CTU’s information systems.
Benefits and key features
- allows a user to set up their initial login credentials,
- ensures verified access to CTU IT services.
- to receive your initial CTU Password, you need to have your application code and date of birth,
- in case the application code is lost, it can be sent again,
ATTENTION! The application can be used only by newly admitted applicants and students of CTU and must be used within 180 days from the user’s registration into CTU’s IS. If you have been a CTU student in the past or have had a different relationship with CTU (e.g. employee, etc.), use your former username and CTU Password to login. If you fail to log in, please contact your CTU Password Administrator, or try other procedures for changing the password..
Not applicable for incoming Erasmus / Exchange students, the CTU Password can be obtained in person at CTU Card Office.
- You can change the password in UserMap.