CTU password is the main password for controling access and protecting your information within university and other involved reliable applications.
Students, Employees, Partners
Benefits and key features
- it is used to access the main CTU systems,
- it is connected with the CTU identity,
- it is available to all CTU IT system users,
- it is always valid for 1 year due to security reasons, the change is required.
- it follows the CTU Password Administration Rules (in Czech only),
- it is managed in the application UserMap,
- password can be set or changed and its validity verified in UserMap after login,
- minimum password quality requirements are set due to security reasons.
- if you are at CTU as a student for the first time, you can obtain CTU Password through the Initial CTU Password application,
- in other cases (employees, academic staff) you can obtain it at the CTU Card Office or through the relevant CTU Password Administrator,
- changing the password,
- frequently asked questions,
- password can be issued only after verification of identity of the person concerned. Password CANNOT be issued by phone, SMS, e-mail or by power of attorney,
- forgotten password – what to do.