The subject of the service is the operation and content modification of the CTU Mediasource web application. It provides a complete portfolio of multimedia materials created almost exclusively by university staff, mostly by employees from the Department of Multimedia and Web Presentation of the Computing and Information Center (CIC).
Students, Employees, Partners, Public
Benefits and key features
- There is a clear presentation of various types of multimedia content (especially photos, videos and electronic publications) in one place.
- Content can be filtered by various criteria.
- Video playback is fully integrated with the YouTube platform.
- Electronic presentations are available for online browsing and/or downloadable in PDF format.
- The application is available in Czech and English.
- The head of the Department of Multimedia and Web Presentation of the CIC (currently Mr. Martin Musil) is responsible for the functional page.
- Content is managed by editors from particular university parts, supervised by administrators from the Department of Multimedia and Web Presentation, who, in addition to running the application, provide content editing and administrate editorial accounts.
- Editorial accounts changes are subject to approval by the main administrators. In order to maintain maximum quality, administrators reserve the right to withdraw or refuse to publish content that would reduce the overall level of presentation.
- Receiving requests and technical support are provided through the CTU Helpdesk application.