Evaluation of teaching is an important feedback at all universities, therefore The Higher Educational Act requires universities to regularly evaluate their activities and publish their results. The internal purpose of the survey is to get feedback for the faculty teachers and management.
Benefits and key features
- it provides a tool for all faculties and institutes to prepare and conduct inquiries in which students evaluate teaching,
- it is done twice a year, always after the evaluation of one semester, it allows administrators to electronically prepare and conduct a survey of evaluation of teaching by students,
- it allows electronic preparation and implementation other surveys not related to the courses.
- It is necessary to have a username and CTU Password.
Each survey relates to a certain faculty and has three stages:
1. preparation of the survey,
2. completing questionnaires,
3. evaluation of the survey.
Surveys are being prepared and their course is managed by faculty administrators. Only persons registered in the SSU (associated user management) of CTU may participate in the survey. Data for surveys are taken from KOS.
If any application error occurs (crash of the application, “freeze” or “hang”, incomprehensible navigation in the questionnaire) please report it through the HelpDesk application, for example by clicking on the Support – HelpDesk button here on the page.
Errors in survey data (I do not see the course I studied, I see a course that I did not study, my XY teacher from the PQ course is not in the questionnaire) report to the faculty administrator of the survey. You can find the contact directly in the application in information section about your faculty.
Authorization to operate (czech only).