The computing and information center has high performance computing (SGE) available for demanding high performance computing (HPC).
Benefits and key features
- shared memory multiprocessor systems, thanks to their modularity, can easily meet the demands of large computing capacity,
- all devices have the same SUSE Linux operating system,
- all systems are equipped with Intel processors,
- disk arrays are attached to all systems to store large amounts of data,
- license servers with Ansys, Mathematica, Matlab and Maple licenses are maintained.
- access to servers is secured by SSH (secure shell) client from .cz domain,
- employees can access servers via the VPN service (from other domains),
- enter tasks to queue through PBS (Portable Batch System),
- continuous control of the user disk space.
- description of hardware configuration,
- information about installed programs,
- run tasks using PBS,
- send an application via HelpDesk.
- Ansys, OpenFOAM, Mathematica, Matlab, Maple, STAR-CCM+,
- Intel Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition for Fortran and C++ Linux.