Are you new at CTU and need your first card?
You must already have an active account in the CTU IS, which is typically created:
- usually in 1-2 days after enrolment into study for students (after your faculty input the data to IS KOS),
- no earlier than the first day of employment for employees,
- the next day after being added to the CTU IS for participants in lifelong learning courses, partners and other affiliates.
- come to the CTU Card Centre in person,
- bring a form of identification (ID card, driving licence, passport, e.g.),
- you will be digitally photographed in the CTU Card Centre for free,
- you can also bring a colour photo of yourself of the ID format with following parameters: the photo must show entire face from the front, current user appearance, with a light monochromatic background and has to be well readable.
- bring enough cash in case of payment (no debit/credit cards accepted),
- make an online reservation (in Czech only) for a specific date and time to avoid waiting.