The federation eduID.cz is operated by Cesnet.
All general and technical information can be found at eduID.cz.
Especially important for you is a list of more than 80 systems, which you can use after log in within the federation.
We choose the most important ones for you:
- CTU Central Library – Electronic resources purchased by CTU for you. For example it includes: ebrary, EBSCO, Wiley Online Library, Elsevier, IEEE – Xplore, Web of Science, SpringerLink, ACM Digital Library.
- Service Facilities Administration – Canteens menus (in Czech only) providing billing for visitors from CTU and UCT.
- CESNET – FileSender – a safe way to share large files,
- CESNET – Personal TCS Certificates – issuing personal TCS certificates and personal eScience TCS certificates,
- CESNET – Videoconferencing and web conferencing services – remote cooperation tool (audio/video, chat, whiteboard),
- CESNET – eduID.cz WiKi – information pages eduID.cz,
- CESNET – Foodle – system for scheduling meetings,
- Microsoft – Dreamspark – development tools, design tools, servers and applications from Microsoft for students,
- Masaryk University – Odevzdej.cz – system for detecting plagiarism in seminar or other works,
- Masaryk University – Theses.cz – system for detecting plagiarism in diploma theses.